Are you among the one who faces an issue such after launching Windows feature for disabling a Windows element, displaying the blank window? Basically, in such cases, none of the Windows elements are mentioned over there. Even after rebooting the device also many times, still, it displays the blank window. For fixing such an issue, you need to go through this blog carefully.
Method 1: System Restore
Many times restoring the device to the earlier one fixes this issue. The method of doing it is as follows:
- Firstly, tap on Control Panel.
- Then, press on System and Security.
- After that, press on.
- Next, tap on the System Protection.
- Lastly, press on System Restore.
Method 2: Checking the system files
- Faulty system files might make this function not load rightly. So prefer using a tool for searching such faulted files.
- You need to launch a Command Prompt for launching administrator privileges.
- Then, require writing this given below order.
Method 3: Verifying module installer service of Windows
Note that the given Windows service lets the installation, changing as well as clearing the Windows updates. It is worth noting a point that the given service is disabled, installing, or else removing Windows updates may not happen on your this device. So you require seeing the status of it. This can be done by as follows:
- Firstly, put the combination of Windows + R together.
- Next, go for running the command services.msc.
- After that, move downwards.
- Then, choose the Windows Installer Module.
- Lastly, you need to see the status. If required, do a double-click on it for restarting it.
Method 4: Scan the device for corrupt files
Many time the corrupt files situated into your device creates the error.
- Firstly, launch a ‘command prompt as an administrator.’
- Then run the given command:
- Note that the above-mentioned order scans the device for corrupt files.
- Next, it gets connected to the net by Windows Update as well as replaces them by the functional versions. So for doing it, some time might be taken to finish this work properly.
- By the above-mentioned instructions, you might be able to fix this issue as well as can do the editing of the optional features of Windows.
For additional knowledge
The device of Windows 10 comprises of mostly all of the features that you require while working on it. Side by side, lets you include other things that can make your work better. As this does take up the available space, so due to this, you can make changes according to your preference.
The method of doing this is as follows:
- Firstly, go to the ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ part.
- You need to use an account with Administrative privileges.
- Next, tap on Control Panel.
- After that, press on Programs.
- Then, press on ‘Turn Windows features on or off.’
- Note that the bar shall get displayed for activating or deactivating.
- You need to put a tick or untick the option according to your like.
- Lastly, press on ‘OK’.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.